Work with us!
PCDC seeks highly qualified candidates who aspire to be leaders in their field and who have a passion for primary care. We look for candidates with relevant work experience and a proven track record for success. Above all, we value commitment to our mission of catalyzing excellence in primary care. Come work with us and see our impact!
The following opportunities are available. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vice President, Public Affairs – (PDF) – New!
- Director of Communications – (PDF) – New!
- Loan Officer, Health Care Community Development Lending – (PDF)
We are currently accepting applications for openings that are dependent on pending grant/contract awards. Join our talent pool by applying as directed in the following links, and if/when a role becomes available that is applicable to your experience, we will reach out to you directly.
- Senior Director, Quality Improvement – CQIC – (PDF) – New!
- Lead Quality Improvement Advisor – CQIC – (PDF) – New!
- Quality Improvement Advisor – CQIC – (PDF) – New!
- Data Analyst – CQIC – (PDF) – New!
The Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.