Sexual and Reproductive Health
Sexual and reproductive health is relevant across every person’s lifespan, yet providers and health care staff often feel uncomfortable discussing this deeply personal subject. As a critical component of whole-person care, it must be prioritized.
Sexual health training helps foster more confident, informed, and engaged conversations with patients. PCDC offers trainings designed to increase knowledge and comfort while providing comprehensive health care.
PCDC’s tools and trainings are customizable depending on the client’s needs and can be offered onsite or remotely. Contact us to learn more.
- Addressing Sexual Health in Primary Care
- Anal Health: What You Need to Know
- Birth Control Options and Counseling
- Chronic Disease Management and Sexual Health
- Cultural Competency and Humility: How Culture Affects Sexual Health
- Culturally Competent Care for LGBTQ Populations
- Health Literacy: Delivering Education that Works
- Incorporating Sexual and Reproductive Health in the Behavioral Health Visit
- Incorporating Sexual Health in Care Management
- Intersections in Sexual Health, Aging, and Gender
- Intimate Partner Violence in Sexual Health
- Making it Routine: HIV Testing, Prevention, and Treatment in Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Motivational Interviewing for Sexual Health
- Pregnancy Options Counseling
- Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment
- Speaking Your Patient’s Language: Effectively Communicating in Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Taking a Patient’s Sexual Health History
- Trauma-Informed Care in Sexual Health Screening and Intervention