Primary Care Operations, Payment, and Redesign
Throughout the last ten years, there has been significant energy and policy focused on improving patient outcomes across all populations. This has resulted in increased focus on reporting, quality improvement, and close collaboration/integration across providers. Providers now must manage an overwhelming, and often confusing, set of reporting requirements and standards required by their contracts and regulatory agencies.
PCDC can help providers and organizations understand value-based programs, insurance incentives, and reporting requirements.
PCDC’s tools and trainings are customizable depending on the client’s needs and can be offered onsite or remotely. Contact us to learn more.
- Optimized use of EHRs – clinical decision support, e-prescribing, reporting, health information exchange
- Medicare Alternative Payment Models
- Medicare Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Structuring Care Management Services
- Using HIT for Referrals and Care Coordination
- Sustaining Patent-Centered Services
- Telehealth and Telemedicine
- Access Redesign (same days, provider panels, cycle times)
- Quality Improvement and Reporting 101 for FQHCs
- Patient Centered Medical Home Essentials
- Small Practice-Specific Content
- Professionalizing Customer Service
- Population Health Management
- Value-Based Payments
- Quality Improvement