HIV Testing, Treatment, and Prevention
PCDC supports ending the HIV epidemic by providing personalized technical assistance services that help organizations expand and improve delivery of HIV testing, treatment, and/or prevention programs.
Our tailored trainings are designed for staff working in health departments, community-based organizations, and clinical sites. PCDC’s experts help providers solve programmatic challenges and effectively plan, integrate, implement, and sustain HIV prevention programs and services.
PCDC’s tools and trainings are customizable depending on the client’s needs and can be offered onsite or remotely. Contact us to learn more.
- Addressing HIV in Sexual Health History Taking
- Collecting Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Data
- Cultural Competency and Humility in HIV Care and Treatment
- Integrating and Expanding HIV Testing
- Integration of Sexually Transmitted Infections and HIV
- Motivational Interviewing to Enhance Linkage to and Engagement in Care