NYC COVID-19 Resiliency Support and Technical Assistance
The COVID-19 public health crisis has had an unprecedented impact on primary care practices across the country and throughout New York City. The Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC) is offering a webinar series to support primary care practices across New York City as they adjust their processes to best respond to the needs of their patients during this challenging time.
The webinars are focused on supporting practices’ recovery and COVID-19 response efforts, including:
Maximizing the Delivery of Telehealth Services: mHealth, Workflow Considerations, Reimbursement, and Webside Manner
October 2, 2020
Targeting High Risk Clinical Populations for Early Access
November 12, 2020
Additionally, the Primary Care Development Corporation is available to provide free, individualized technical assistance to primary care practices across the city.
Our expert staff can support:
- Selecting and adopting telemedicine vendors
- Messaging the benefits of telemedicine to patients & communities
- Billing and coding revenue maximization
- Designing optimal workflows for in-person and virtual visits
- Streamlining documentation of telehealth visits
- Enhancing access for high risk populations
- Engaging furloughed and disconnected staff
- Addressing health equity in responding to the pandemic
PCDC’s COVID-19 Resources
Through advocacy, investment, and quality transformation, PCDC is committed to helping create the system we need. Learn more about PCDC’s financing options, training and technical assistance services, and tips for implementing telehealth.