Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition
PCDC supports primary care practices across the nation — including community health centers, hospital clinics, private practices, and specialty practices — to improve the quality of their care and sustainability of their practices. To date, PCDC’s experts have assisted more than 800 practices to achieve National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition with a 100 percent success rate. Our team of experts supports practices in building capacity, transforming practice, and measuring and improving outcomes. We meet practices where they are to create individualized plans for achieving PCMH recognition, including one-to-one coaching, tools, resources, and support. PCDC works with the major PCMH accrediting bodies, including the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
supported in Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition
PCDC is offering two-site practices two Service options:
Multi Organization Group Facilitation for NCQA PCMH Annual Review (AR)
For a Limited time, PCDC is offering Group Facilitation to primary care practices seeking to maintain their PCMH recognition (Annual Review). PCDC’s Certified Content Experts will conduct:
- 12 weeks of live, web-based group facilitation/training to prepare and submit your PCMH Annual Review (AR) 2020 survey
- 12 weeks of PCMH coaching office hours, personalized live responses to your questions
- Access to library of example documentation and policy templates
- Final submission documentation review and annotation
- Individualized support in uploading documents in to NCQA’s QPASS system
The fee for participating in a group facilitation process is $5,400.
- Requires contracting by July 30, 2020.
- Practice sites must also meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Submitted the additional NYS PCMH 12 core criteria in 2019
- Be actively connected to a New York State RHIO
- Proof of a value-based payment contract (agreement, P4P report, etc.)
- Commit to a weekly 12-week, virtual course and to completing weekly tasks between sessions
- Assign PCDC coach as ‘Administrator’ role in QPASS to submit PCMH documentation
Personalized, One-on-One PCDC Practice Facilitation for NCQA PCMH Annual Review.
PCDC’s Certified Content Experts will conduct:
- 1:1 Weekly or biweekly coaching virtual conferences with Certified Content Expert (CCE) at your practice’s pace, and access to PCDC Expert throughout the week.
- Individualized work plans, and guided support to meet requirements of PCMH AR 2020 standards
- Deep dive review of gaps in policies and practices since last PCMH submission, and facilitated improvement to meet requirements
- Access to a library of example documentation and policy templates
- Documentation review and annotation
- Final documents loaded on NCQA’s QPASS system
The fee for receiving individualized support is $300/hr. pre-purchased in 20-hour time blocks ($6,000 per 20-hour time block). Unused time will be refunded. To have sufficient time to meet the NCQA requirements, contracts must be in place four months prior to the practice recognition anniversary date and practices must assign PCDC coach as ‘Administrator’ role in QPASS to submit PCMH documentation.
To participate in one of PCDCs PCMH Service options, please complete the information below: