Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition
PCDC supports primary care practices across the nation — including community health centers, hospital clinics, private practices, and specialty practices — to improve the quality of their care and sustainability of their practices. To date, PCDC’s experts have assisted more than 800 practices to achieve National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition with a 100 percent success rate. Our team of experts supports practices in building capacity, transforming practice, and measuring and improving outcomes. We meet practices where they are to create individualized plans for achieving PCMH recognition, including one-to-one coaching, tools, resources, and support. PCDC works with the major PCMH accrediting bodies, including the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
supported in Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition
Personalized, One-on-One PCDC Practice Facilitation for NCQA PCMH Annual Review.
PCDC’s Certified Content Experts will conduct:
- 1:1 Weekly or biweekly coaching virtual conferences with Certified Content Expert (CCE) at your practice’s pace, and access to PCDC Expert throughout the week.
- Individualized workplans, and guided support to meet requirements of PCMH AR 2020 standards
- Deep dive review of gaps in policies and practices since last PCMH submission, and facilitated improvement to meet requirements
- Access to library of example documentation and policy templates
- Documentation review and annotation
- Final documents loaded on NCQA’s QPASS system
The fee for receiving individualized support is $300/hr. pre-purchased in 20-hour time blocks ($6,000 per 20-hour time block). Unused time will be refunded. To have sufficient time to meet the NCQA requirements, contracts must be in place four months prior to practice recognition anniversary date and practices must assign PCDC coach as ‘Administrator’ role in QPASS to submit PCMH documentation.