PCMH Essentials Virtual Training Course
PCDC can support your practice along the transformation journey to achieve PCMH 2017. Join our NCQA-certified PCMH content experts for a 10-week PCMH Essentials Virtual Training.
The program starts on Wednesday October 3, 2018. All virtual sessions are from 1:00 – 2:30pm EST.
Our experts will break down all the new NCQA PCMH 2017 competencies and concepts using real-world examples and user-friendly tools to help prepare providers and staff for the submission process.
The training includes:
- Deep dive into PCMH clinical & operational competency areas
- Application of patient-centered concepts in daily clinical activity
- Principles of measurement & quality improvement
- Preparation for PCMH 2017 check-in interviews & annual renewal documentation submission process
- Basics of the PCMH 2017 model and recognition process
- A free copy of PCDCs 2017 Self-Assessment Tool
- 1-hour one-on-one session with a PCMH coach
- Other fundamental details
We are offering two PCMH Essentials course tracks:
- Full Program: for sites that are not currently recognized, have expired recognition, or recognized at PCMH 2014 Level 1 and 2.
- Annual Renewal Program: for sites that are currently PCMH 2014 Level 3 recognized