Step-by-Step Virtual Learning Communities
Our Sustainable Strategies for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program-funded (RWHAP) Community Organizations team is pleased to offer a free, four-part virtual learning community series, Step by Step: Preparing ASOs/CBOs to Contract for Pay with the Health Care System.
This learning community will teach participants how to:
- Understand the health care landscape and the opportunities it presents for AIDS Service Organizations (ASOs) and Community Based Organizations (CBOs)
- Build a business case for creating partnerships with the health care sector
- Build financial acumen
- Utilize effective marketing and communications strategies
Who should take part?
Ryan White-funded ASOs and CBOs that are:
- looking to enhance their financial sustainability
- interested in learning about various partnership models
- seeking fundamentals for how to make the business case for ACO services
- exploring how to establish the cost of services and competitive pricing
- investigating methods to market and communicate organizational value
What is the format?
Each 90-minute virtual session will:
- guide participants through moving beyond linkage/referral agreements to contracting for pay with the health care system
- feature a thought-provoking presentation by experts
- include time for a live Q&A and discussion with participants and instructors
Participants will be asked to complete short inter-session assignments related to each module and report out to the learning community. This approach will allow participants to share their experiences, barriers, challenges, and successes with like-minded organizations within their region.
Registration is currently closed. Please come back for information on future sessions, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.