Step by Step Virtual Learning Communities
The Primary Care Development Corporation’s (PCDC) Sustainable Strategies for RWHAP Community Organizations program is pleased to offer “Step by Step: Enhancing Billable Services,” a free virtual learning community series in four parts.
Series topics include:
- Billing Fundamentals, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Medical Nutrition Therapy, and Hospice Services
- Outpatient/Ambulatory Health Services
- Behavioral Health Services – Mental Health
- Behavioral Health Services – Substance Abuse
Who should take part?
Ryan White-funded Community Based Organizations (CBOs) and AIDS Services Organization (ASOs) staff involved in billing that are:
- looking to enhance their organization’s financial sustainability
- interested in billing for RWHAP’s core medical services
- currently providing, but not billing for, billable services
- contemplating expanding billable services
When does the series begin in my region?
|Pacific / Mountain West
AZ, CA, HI, NV, AK, CO, ID, MT, OR, ND, SD, UT, WA, and WY
9:00 – 10:30 (Hawaii)
11:00 – 12:30 (Alaska)
Northeast / Caribbean
DE, District of Columbia, MD, PA, VA, WV, NJ, NY, Puerto Rico, and U.S.
10:30 AM-12:00 MDT
11:30 AM-1:00 CDT
|South Central /
AR, LA, NM, OK, TX, AL,
FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC,
11:00 AM-12:30 MDT
IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, and VT
11:00 AM-12:30 MDT
How do I register?
PCDC invites you to register and participate in the entire four-part series (registration for individual sessions is not available):
- Participants will be registered for the series being offered in their region.
- Due to the participatory and interactive design of the virtual learning community, space in each regional series is limited.
- Learning community topics will be broadly applicable but may not contain state-specific information.
What is the format?
Each 90-minute virtual session will:
- guide participants through the basics of billing for RWHAP’s core medical services
- feature a thought-provoking presentation by an expert
- include time for live Q&A/discussion with participants and instructors
- participants will be encouraged to share their experiences, barriers, challenges, and successes with like-minded organizations within their region
For more information about the Learning Community or the Sustainable Strategies for RWHAP Community Organizations program, please contact us at:
T: (212) 437-3960
This learning community is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under Grant U69HA30790 (National Training and Technical Assistance, total award $900,000). This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government.