Essentials of Care Management
June 5 – 6, 2019
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
45 Broadway, New York, NY
The Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC) is pleased to invite you to a two-day training designed to improve skill and confidence in care management work.
Topics will include:
- Trauma-informed care
- Social determinants of health
- Health literacy
- Medication adherence
- Health risk assessment and care planning
- Motivational interviewing
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who is working within a care coordination or care management program that focuses on people living with multiple chronic health conditions and social challenges, including addiction, homelessness, food insecurity, violence, and difficulty accessing care.
What to Expect:
- An experiential training that will include group activities, personal reflections, case studies, role plays, and other skill-building practices
- A light breakfast and full lunch provided each day
- Resources and materials to use and keep
- A certificate of completion will be issued
- Explain how health care can help combat the negative effects of social determinants on health
- Learn and practice health education and coaching skills
- List ways to help improve medication and treatment adherence
- Describe the components of a comprehensive health risk assessment
- Create a person-centered care plan using SMART objectives
- Demonstrate motivational interviewing
$750.00 per person (before May 24, 2019)
$825.00 per person (after May 24, 2019)
Payment must be made before June 5
Space is limited for this small-group event; we encourage you to register today.
For more information, contact Kimmie Mirabella, CPC-A, PCMH CCE, Senior Project Coordinator