PCDC Founders Reception
The PCDC Founders Reception brings together more than 300 health care professionals and advocates for an evening of networking, conversation, fine fare, and rooftop views.
Each year at the event, PCDC salutes health care champions who serve as catalysts for excellence in primary care. Our 2017 PCDC Champions will be announced soon!
Thursday, November 16, 2017
2 Desbrosses Street, NYC – map it!
Support the PCDC Founders Reception
PCDC’s annual friend-raiser and social event, the Founders Reception offers participation levels specifically for non-profit and young professionals — including FQHCs and community-based organizations. Corporate sponsorship opportunities are available for top health and medical systems, consulting and legal firms, and technology and health insurance companies. Sponsorship benefits include underwriting tickets for medical school students and residents in primary care, giving them the opportunity to join and mingle with industry professionals.
- Paloma Izquierdo-Hernandez – President and CEO, Urban Health Plan
- Ann F. Monroe – CEO, Health Foundation for Western & Central New York
- Hon. David N. Dinkins – 106th Mayor, New York City
- Donald Ashkenase, Special Advisor to the President, Montefiore Medical Center
- Jo Ivey Boufford, President, New York Academy of Medicine
- Hon. Richard Gottfried, New York State Assembly Member