Twenty-five years ago, Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC) launched with a singular mission: to bring culturally competent and high-quality primary care to underserved communities. Today, our work to create healthier, more equitable communities encompasses financing, capacity building, and advocacy — delivering transformative change to more than 40 states.
As PCDC begins this milestone year, we extend profound appreciation to our supporters. Their generosity has helped drive our many achievements since 1993, including:
• $875 million invested in low-income communities
• 1.625 million square feet improved
• 1,000+ health care organizations strengthened
• 8,550+ jobs created or preserved in low-income communities
• 7,000 health care workers trained
• Over 1 million patients with improved access to primary care
We are grateful for all our supporters and friends who have made a donation, attended an event, or shared our posts with colleagues.
Among those committed to quality care for all are our Corporate Circle sponsors. Below we spotlight and thank them for their annual support — a key factor in making PCDC’s work possible. Please consider joining them and making a contribution.
Click here to view our Corporate Circle: Year in Review album of photos from 2017.
From all of us at PCDC, we wish you a happy and healthy 2018.