Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC) was founded in 1993 as a conduit to provide high-quality and culturally competent primary care to New York City’s underserved communities. Twenty-five years later, our multidimensional approach to primary care has been replicated in more than 40 states through a combination of capacity building, financing, and advocacy efforts.
As we reflect on this momentous milestone year, we also reflect on the generosity of our supporters and donors. Their contributions have empowered us to change the landscape of primary care across the United States, including:
- Over $1 billion leveraged in low-income communities
- Over 5 million medical visits added through expansion
- 10,000+ jobs created or preserved in underserved areas
- 2,000+ health care organizations strengthened
- 8 million square feet of medical space improved
PCDC extends a special thank you to our 2018 Corporate Circle sponsors for their generous annual support. Their partnership and shared passion for equitable health care have been integral to our success.