Program Evaluation Analyst
Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC): Catalyzing Excellence in Primary Care
Quality primary care is transformative and a cornerstone of healthy, thriving communities. PCDC, a nationally recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and community development finance institution (CDFI), catalyzes excellence in primary care through strategic community investment, capacity building, and policy initiatives to achieve health equity. PCDC helps primary care practices improve delivery of care by providing affordable capital as well as a variety of training and technical assistance services. Since its founding in 1993, PCDC has assisted over 1,000 practices in 40 states, and has leveraged more than $1 billion to improve care in low-income communities.
PCDC seeks a full-time Program Evaluation Analyst. The Analyst will support the Director of Evaluation and Analytics to design and implement program evaluation and data management resources across PCDC’s units and assist with data analysis. The Analyst’s work will inform the organization in the areas of performance improvement, capital investment, and policy/advocacy. The Analyst will support making PCDC’s internal data understandable and actionable, and will assist on projects including analyses of primary care across the U.S.
- Support design of, and take part in, quantitative and qualitative analyses of PCDC’s existing programmatic and administrative data to inform various program and planning efforts and evaluation of PCDCs impact.
- Draft evaluation tools such as surveys and develop internal databases.
- Support the management of PCDC’s evaluation databases, aggregating data from various internal evaluation efforts and external sources including American Fact Finder, PolicyMap, and the NCQA PCMH recognition database.
- Collect, clean, analyze and report on internal and external data, producing graphical representations, models, maps, and statistical output using statistical software packages for presentations and decision making.
- Conduct descriptive and statistical analyses to support program evaluations.
- Draft reports and presentations for internal and external audiences, as requested.
Required Experience, Education & Skills
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Biostatistics or related field, and a minimum of one year of experience in related field
- Demonstrated applied analytic experience; experience with Access, SAS and ArcGIS is preferred
- Familiarity with program evaluation methodologies, study design, and statistical analysis
- Familiarity with data management software; experience building databases preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to create and deliver presentations to groups of various sizes
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Meticulous detail orientation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software packages
- Self-starter, able to work independently, with demonstrated ability to learn new material/software
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter, resume, salary requirements and available start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Evaluation Analyst” in the subject line.
The Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.