Program Coordinator, Capital Investment
Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC): Catalyzing Excellence in Primary Care
Quality primary care is transformative and a cornerstone of healthy, thriving communities. PCDC, a nationally recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and community development finance institution, catalyzes excellence in primary care through strategic community investment, capacity building, and policy initiatives to achieve health equity. PCDC helps primary care practices improve delivery of care by providing affordable capital as well as a variety of training and technical assistance services. Since its founding in 1993, PCDC has assisted over 1,000 practices in 40 states, and has leveraged more than $1 billion to improve care in low-income communities.
PCDC’s Capital Investment Team invests in communities by providing advisory services and flexible, affordable capital to create lasting and sustainable impact for the organizations and the communities they serve. The Capital Investment team provides financing that is tailored to transforming and expanding primary care, including, wherever possible, the integration of comprehensive medical, dental and behavioral health services.
Under the direct supervision of the Managing Director, the Program Coordinator provides program and administrative support to the Capital Investment team. Duties of the Program Coordinator include providing support to the Capital Investment leadership team and team members, assisting in daily office needs, overseeing projects, and managing the team’s general administrative activities. The position partners internally, working with the Capital Investment team to support the achievement of lending goals, and the organization’s goals.
- Perform research to support Capital Investment team strategies and work.
- Prepare materials for staff presentation to management, committees, Board of Directors, clients, conferences, and webinars.
- Coordinate the collection and perform the review of due diligence and closing documents to ensure the satisfaction of closing requirements and in accordance with PCDC standards.
- Support the collection of impact and outcomes data, and the preparation and distribution of information and reports for management, investors, committees, foundations, OFN, and the CDFI Fund. Keep program materials up-to-date.
- Provide administrative support including expense reports, check requisitions, tracking receivables, calendar coordination, meeting and travel arrangements, and conference registration. Keep administrative systems up-to-date.
- Coordinate and manage logistics for Board and committee meetings, client meetings, and speaking engagements, including setting up webinars, making catering arrangements, preparation, printing, and distribution of materials, and communication with committee members and/or attendees.
- Coordinate logistics for internal Capital Investment team meetings and conference calls, including room set up and video conferencing/virtual meeting management.
- Coordinate Capital Investment team’s client tracking/contact management, including data entry and creating reports in Salesforce. Manage preparation and execution of market surveys using web-based tools.
- Assist with the collection of information from Capital Investment clients and maintenance of client records and files.
- Participate in internal training as required to support Capital Investment program activities.
- Assist Capital Investment staff on miscellaneous tasks and projects on an as needed basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, and at least two years’ related work experience
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and the Internet; proficiency in Salesforce a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical/problem solving skills
- Experienced at managing and overseeing projects
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
- Attention to detail
- A professional appearance and telephone manner
- Demonstrated aptitude to grasp a general knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies
- Motivated and willing to learn new things as directed
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and effectively as part of a team
- Ability to “manage up” by eliciting support and cooperation from team members
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Program Coordinator – Capital Investment” in the subject line.
The Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.