Data and Digital Strategy Manager
Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC): Catalyzing Excellence in Primary Care
Quality primary care is transformative and a cornerstone of healthy, thriving communities. PCDC, a nationally recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, catalyzes excellence in primary care through strategic community investment, capacity building, and policy initiatives to achieve health equity. PCDC helps primary care practices improve delivery of care by providing affordable capital as well as a variety of training and technical assistance services. Since its founding in 1993, PCDC has assisted over 1,000 practices in 40 states, and has leveraged more than $1 billion to improve care in low-income communities.
PCDC seeks a full-time Data and Digital Strategy Manager to join the Advocacy and Communications team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Advocacy and Communications, the Data and Digital Strategy Manager compiles, organizes, analyzes, and employs end-user data to support PCDC’s mission of catalyzing excellence in primary care. This individual is responsible for overseeing PCDC’s Salesforce system to support unit leaders with information and insights that drive organizational growth and planning and helping build an account-based marketing (ABM) strategy for marketing, business development, and fundraising channels.
• Oversee PCDC’s Salesforce system to support unit leaders with information and insights that drive organizational growth. Essential functions include:
o Promote and support use of Salesforce throughout the organization
o Collaborate with internal stakeholders (i.e., Capital Investment, Performance Improvement, Development units) to develop a strategy for managing and nurturing interactions with prospects and partners
o Evaluate potential partners according to their behaviors or stage of the lead-generating process
o Recommend technology or processes to further organize, automate, and measure behaviors and activities, i.e. email marketing platforms, analytic tools, guidelines, etc.
o Communicate insights from data and observed trends to improve audience experience and campaign results
o Educate and train stakeholders on data management, marketing automation, web analytics, and relationship marketing best practices
• Plan and help build an account-based marketing (ABM) strategy for marketing, business development, and fundraising channels. Essential functions include:
o Lead strategy and approach for ABM implementation
o Institute vendors/channels to ensure effective measurement of prospect fit, intent, engagement, and relationships
o Build audience segments to ensure more “predictive” lead generation
o Support unit leaders in selecting most appropriate candidates for one-to-one marketing
o Analyze identified portfolio, including prioritizing and grouping prospects according to need, persona, industry, stage of relationship, and propensity to partner
o Lend insight for ABM campaigns and programs overall
o Lead ongoing check-ins with unit leaders to ensure key goals, contacts, and activities remain on track
Required Experience, Education & Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in data sciences, marketing, or other relevant fields
• 1-2 years of experience in CRM management & methodology, marketing automation, data management, and/or digital advertising
• Experience in established marketing systems such as Salesforce.com, Qualtrics, Campaign Monitor, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, etc.
• Understanding of contemporary B2B and B2C global marketing environments
• Experience in targeted marketing and marketing automation principles
• Strong analytical skills with proven ability to interpret data, provide concise reporting, and make strategic recommendations
• Excellent communication and influencing skills, with demonstrated success of working collaboratively across teams
• Ability to demonstrate past success in meeting project deadlines
• Interest in growing essential leadership skills at a nationally recognized nonprofit
• Desire to achieve Salesforce.com Certification or advance current Salesforce.com Certification
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter, resume, salary requirements and available start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Data & Digital Strategy Manager” in the subject line.
The Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.