Administrative Associate – Performance Improvement Practice
Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC): Catalyzing Excellence in Primary Care
Quality primary care is transformative and a cornerstone of healthy, thriving communities. PCDC catalyzes excellence in primary care through strategic community investment, capacity building, and policy initiatives to achieve health equity. PCDC, a nationally recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, helps primary care practices improve delivery of care by providing affordable capital as well as a variety of training and technical assistance services. Since its founding in 1993, PCDC has assisted over 1,000 practices from more than 35 states, and has leveraged nearly $850 million to improve care in low-income communities.
PCDC’s Performance Improvement Practice partners with health care organizations, helping them understand their challenges, develop customized plans for change, define and achieve measurable outcomes and create lasting and sustainable impact for their organizations and those they serve. Some of our areas of expertise include:
- Primary Care Services Integration
- Primary Care Practice Operations
- HIV Prevention Capacity Building
- Care Management, Care Coordination & Team Based Care
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Operations Manager, the Administrative Associate provides administrative support to the Performance Improvement Practice (PI). Duties of the Administrative Associate include providing support to PI team members, assisting in daily office needs and managing PI’s general administrative activities.
- Provide administrative support including expense reports, check requisitions, tracking receivables, calendar coordination, meeting and travel arrangements, and conference registration.
- Support the collection of training and evaluation data, and distribution of data reports.
- Support the development of project tools, such as site assessments, data collection instruments, data analysis reports, leadership communications, evaluation tools and methodologies, and agendas to support implementation of PCDC projects.
- Support the development of work plans for primary care practices based on assessments completed by other PCDC staff members.
- Assist with the reporting of project milestones and deliverables.
- Load PCMH surveys for practices onto the National Committee for Quality Assurance’s (NCQA) online submission portal.
- Coordinate logistics for client meetings and training sessions, including making catering arrangements, preparation and printing of materials, and preparation of training supplies.
- Coordinate logistics for internal PI team meetings and conference calls, including room set up and video conferencing/virtual meeting management.
- Coordinate PI’s client tracking/contact management initiatives, including data entry and creating reports in Salesforce.
- Attend quarterly PCDC Board of Director meetings and take/write up the meeting minutes.
- Provide support to PCDC as part of the organizational administrative team, including coverage of the main telephone line and IT help desk back up support when Office Manager is unavailable.
- Participate in internal training as required to support PI program activities.
- Assist PI staff on miscellaneous administrative tasks on an as needed basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, and at least three years’ related work experience
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and the Internet; proficiency in Salesforce a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical/problem solving skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- A professional appearance and telephone manner
- Demonstrated aptitude to grasp a general knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies
- Motivated and willing to learn new things as directedDemonstrated ability to work well independently and effectively as part of a team
- Ability to “manage up” by eliciting support and cooperation from team members
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Associate – Performance Improvement” in the subject line.
PCDC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.