The PCDC Founders Reception is a networking event for health care business professionals interested in making lasting, meaningful relationships within the industry. This event brings together industry stakeholders, sharing in an evening of networking, reuniting with familiar and new colleagues, and enjoying fine fare and unlimited cheer!
The Founders Reception is dedicated to the vision and commitment of PCDC’s founders and the health care professionals who work tirelessly to serve their communities.
Support the PCDC Founders Reception
The Founders Reception offers participation levels specifically for young professionals and those working at non-profit organizations – including federally qualified health centers and community-based organizations. Corporate sponsorship opportunities are available for top health and medical systems, consulting and legal firms, and technology and health insurance companies. Sponsorship benefits include underwriting tickets for medical school students and residents in primary care, giving them the opportunity to join and mingle with industry professionals.
- Paloma Izquierdo-Hernandez – President and CEO, Urban Health Plan
- Ann F. Monroe – CEO, Health Foundation for Western & Central New York
- Hon. David N. Dinkins – 106th Mayor, New York City
- Donald Ashkenase, Special Advisor to the President, Montefiore Medical Center
- Jo Ivey Boufford, President, New York Academy of Medicine
- Hon. Richard Gottfried, New York State Assembly Member