Transforming primary care delivery through continuous improvement.
PCDC helps practices deliver high-performing, patient-centered primary care. Using proven strategies, we work side-by-side with our clients, helping them assess and understand their operational issues; develop customized strategies for change; define measurable outcomes; and establish processes to sustain these improvements.
- 900 primary care organizations trained and coached to deliver high-quality, patient-centered care
- 7,000 health workers trained to expand access, adopt new technologies and prepare for emergencies
- 10,000 providers, policymakers and insurers using our medical home toolkit
- 500 primary care providers supported in their efforts to adopt electronic health records and health IT innovations
- 10 state primary care associations equipped to provide meaningful use and medical home training to their members
- 7 million patients impacted by expanded access to primary care
- American Public Health Association Avedis Donabedian Healthcare Quality Award for outstanding contributions in the field of quality assurance and improvement (2009)
- Launched first Medical Home/Meaningful Use Learning Collaborative for 12 health centers in New York City
- Selected as CHITA service provider for four New York State- funded health IT projects.
- Co-founder, Primary Care Health Information Consortium in New York City