Loan Portfolio Administration Associate - Health Care Community Development
The Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC) is one of the leading non-profit, federally-certified Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) in the US. As the first and largest CDFI in the country specializing in primary care financing for low-income communities, PCDC provides capital to expand practices, build new facilities, and upgrade systems, and equipment, leading to better services for more patients.
PCDC provides financing and technical assistance to community-based health care providers nationally. With over $200 million in assets under management, PCDC’s financing programs cover all stages of health center development, and include loans, tax-exempt bond and New Market Tax Credit (NMTC) financings. To-date, PCDC has financed over 100 health care projects, leveraging over $650 million in development costs.
PCDC is seeking a Loan Portfolio Administration Associate for its Capital Investment Program. The Associate will play a central role in monitoring credit quality and compliance of PCDC’s loans and New Market Tax Credit (NMTC) investments. In accordance with PCDC policies and guidelines, the Associate works with borrowers in the Capital Investment portfolio. Primary responsibilities include ensuring accuracy and data integrity of portfolio information and monitoring compliance performance of the portfolio, which consists of loans, bonds, and NMTC investments. The position partners internally, working with the Capital Investment team to support the achievement of lending goals. The position contributes recommendations for asset and risk management process improvements. This position reports to the Chief Credit Officer.
- Ensure accuracy and data integrity of the loan and NMTC origination/recording process; perform transaction set-up, documentation, and management. Maintain PCDC loan management processes and information systems – primarily PCDC’s loan management system and Salesforce.
- Order UCC, lien, and property searches, prepare security filings and maintain system to ensure timely continuations. Maintain accuracy of loan/collateral files.
- Maintain system to ensure timely receipt of borrower insurance certificates; review insurance certificates against requirements to ensure compliance with loan agreements.
- Review borrowing requests and loan documentation, and facilitate the approval and processing of loan disbursements.
- Maintain system to ensure that executed compliance certificates are received on a quarterly basis. Collect and track compliance documents (financial reports, impact reports, compliance certificates.)
- Develop and generate reports to provide visibility to the Capital Investments team on the status of borrower reporting and covenant compliance.
- Develop and maintain proactive system to meet PCDC’s requirements to its lending participants, including reporting, notices, approvals, etc.
- Collect and maintain loan impact data. Provide information and assistance in the preparation of impact reports for management, investors, committees, and the CDFI Fund.
- Recommend improvements to processes and systems.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
NMTC Compliance Monitoring
- Maintain complete and accurate files for the PCDC NMTC Program, including project eligibility, NMTC Advisory Board eligibility, compliance checklists, and tracking of disbursements/fees/interest payments.
- Prepare reports for Capital Investment team, management, and committees on NMTC allocation.
- Compile data and other reports and assist in the preparation of the NMTC allocation application.
- Assist with annual preparation of audits, corporate filings, and other reports.
Investor Reporting and Administration
- Prepare reports and coordinate information packages for institutional investors.
- Monitor compliance on investor covenants.
Corporate Meetings and Communications
- Compile information and assist in the preparation of for loan/grant applications and asset quality reports for risk management and committees.
- Prepare and disburse reports and presentations for Capital Investment team, management, committees, board of directors, auditors, and investors.
- Record and draft minutes for committee meetings.
- Assist with internal and external communications.
- Work across the Capital Investment team and the organization to ensure the delivery of seamless and high quality client service.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, economics, accounting or related field
- Minimum of two years of lending experience in real estate and/or community facility financing; knowledge of New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC) and Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) is preferred.
- Familiarity with commercial real estate loan documents and basic legal terms
- Must demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to consistently multi-task and manage a varied and occasionally intense workload
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism demonstrating accuracy, timeliness, and teamwork
- Enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong commitment to work in community development
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com with “Portfolio Administration Associate” in the subject line.
Primary Care Development Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.