PCMH Practice Facilitatation Project Manager
Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC): Catalyzing Excellence in Primary Care
Quality primary care is transformative and a cornerstone of healthy, thriving communities. PCDC catalyzes excellence in primary care through strategic community investment, capacity building, and policy initiatives to achieve health equity.
Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC) is expanding its Performance Improvement Practice and seeks candidates for the role of Project Manager, PCMH Practice Facilitation.
PCDC’s Performance Improvement Practice partners with providers, helping them understand their challenges, develop customized plans for change, define and achieve measurable outcomes, and create lasting and sustainable impact for our clients and those they serve. Some of our areas of expertise include:
- Practice Transformation and Certification
- Care Management & Coordination
- Health Care Practice Operations
- HIV/High Impact Prevention
PCDC uses a “partner” consulting model that develops and executes solutions in collaboration with its clients.
As a Project Manager working on Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Practice Facilitation projects, you will work directly with our clients and will:
- Understand and translate NCQA medical home requirements, benefits and process for primary care practices.
- Engage clients, develop practice team agendas, deliver content, and support all assigned practices to facilitate progress towards defined goals and timelines.
- Manage practice relationships and project details to ensure project deliverables are met by the practices.
- Assist practices in developing internal policies and procedures as well as new workflows to meet NCQA PCMH requirements.
- Analyze current practice workflows, policies and data to advise practices on opportunities for improvement.
- Advise practices on Meaningful Use requirements and Electronic Health Record (EHR) optimization.
- Share knowledge of EHR report writing to support PCMH practice transformation activities.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with members of the medical practice (clinicians, administrators, office staff, etc.) and PCDC project support team.
- Work with other PCDC Practice Facilitators and Program Directors to evaluate and improve the practice transformation tools and process as needed.
- Some required travel (up to 25%).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in healthcare, HIT, managed care, or consulting required.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree preferred in healthcare (RN, MPH, MPA, NP, etc.), HIT or related field preferred.
- Certification from NCQA as a PCMH Content Expert preferred.
- Prefer experience with Quality Improvement, HIT, practice facilitation and change management.
- Experience with project management in a healthcare environment.
- Experience working directly with primary care practices preferably on practice transformation.
- Excellent computer skills especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge of HIT and health center data reporting.
- Familiarity with GoTo Meeting or other online conferencing platforms
The Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC; www.pcdc.org) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to transforming and expanding primary care in underserved communities to improve health outcomes, reduce healthcare costs and disparities. Our programs enhance access to primary care by offering flexible financing to build and modernize facilities, providing coaching and training to strengthen care delivery, and leading policy initiatives. Since 1993, PCDC has partnered with more than 500 primary care organizations throughout the U.S. to adopt a patient-centered model of care that maximizes patient access, meaningful use of health IT, care coordination and patient experience. Certified as a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) by the U.S. Treasury, PCDC has invested more than $360 million in over 95 primary care capital projects. This investment has improved 745,000 square feet of space and created 2,550 permanent and 1,400 construction jobs in low-income communities.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com with “Project Manager, PCMH Practice Facilitation” in the subject line. EOE M/F/D/V