Work with us!
PCDC seeks highly qualified candidates who aspire to be leaders in their field and who have a passion for primary care. We look for candidates with a proven track record for success and who have relevant work experience. Above all, we look for candidates that are deeply committed to our mission of catalyzing excellence in primary care. Come work with us!
The following opportunities are available. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Director of Communications
- Loan Portfolio Administration Associate – Health Care Community Development
- Practice Transformation Manager
- Project Manager, High Impact Prevention (HIP) in Health Care – NEW!
- Project Manager, PCMH Practice Facilitation
- Senior Director for External Affairs and Advocacy
The Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a Vietnam-era or disabled veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. PCDC complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations and ordinances prohibiting employment discrimination.